Tuesday, August 7, 2012

[internal] Freak out

That's what I did when Doug Ulman, President and CEO of LIVESTRONG, replied to one of my tweets.

...Hoooooooooooooooly crap.

Some context. I don't know if it's being married to a soccer freak, or living in a city with a super good soccer team, but all of a sudden, I'm crazy about all things Sporting KC. I love the games, I love the stadium, I follow numerous Sporting Twitter handles, I'm crazy for the Cauldron...someone stop me. I barely know anything about soccer, but this team has got it going on.

And as you know, E and I are heading to LIVESTRONG Park tomorrow to watch our beloved Sporting take on the Seattle Sounders in the U.S. Open Cup Championship.

Which brings me to my most awesome Twitter moment.



Ugh. I feel so cool. It's the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment