Monday, July 23, 2012

It's been a while [this week's 7]

It really has. You can't say I didn't warn you, though.

1. I repainted a bench that I created in the 7th grade. A post is coming soon.

2. I definitely ate cake for dinner Wednesday night.

3. Sporting KC won the semifinals for the U.S. Open Cup! Which means our beloved Livestrong Park is hosting the Sporting vs. Seattle Sounders game. And of course we have our tickets already.

4. …I have no idea why I’ve all of a sudden become a die-hard soccer fan.

5. I told you about our obsession with Trader Joe’s chocolate. We’ve added fruit snacks to the mix. E
disagrees, but believe me when I say that the mango are worth a potential cavity.

6. For some reason, I’m on this kick where I want to redecorate our entire apartment. And by
redecorate, I mean buy new furniture and actually decorate. Those moments when I realize I am my
mother’s daughter.

7. I wrote this while watching 'Batman, the Animated Series'. We’ve run out of TV seasons to watch
obsessively on Netflix.

No comments:

Post a Comment