Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Three's a crowd...?

Who made that rule? And does it apply to cookie dough + Oreo + brownie combinations?

I sure hope not.

You may remember meeting my friend Pistachio. I've been a terrible person and haven't really pulled him out of his dark abyss in my cupboard for a while. After going to my first out-of-office happy hour for work (all by myself, might I add), I was craving something rich and really unhealthy.

Meet these.

Yiiiiiiiikes.

So rich, so delicious, so satisfying. I hope you're gathering the ingredients for them right now, because they are everything you want in a super rich indulgence and more. And if you're not preparing to make these right now, why?


Hey there, Mr. Cookie Dough.


Meet your wife, Mrs. Brownie. You're newlyweds...it's sort of an arranged marriage.


I know you're a little nervous about this, so I'll just give you some alone time.


...And those are your pet unicorns, known to the common world as 'Oreos'.


You took that life change exceptionally well. I'm proud of you, Dough.


Glad you guys got to vacation somewhere warm. You look a little baked, though.


What?! Somebody stole 1/10 of your family? It can't be. No need to cry those tears of fudge, Dough. It will all be over soon.

...I have way too much fun talking to my food.

No comments:

Post a Comment