Monday, May 28, 2012

This week's 7.

1. We’re thinking about opening a hotel/travel agency in our apartment. In the past 11 days, we’ve had three different sets of visitors. IN A ROW. Need a place to stay? Make a reservation. Want an unofficial tour of Kansas City? I’ll take you. Will I cook for you? Only if I like you. Will I expect you to buy me ice cream? Absolutely.

2. This pool. I’m parking here all July and August. (And probably September…let’s be real.)


3. I’ve got this issue where I can’t sleep in my and E’s bed without him. You’re probably going “awwww, that’s so cute”. Lies! It’s not. Do you know how terrible it is when I want to go to sleep at 10 PM but can’t fall asleep until he crawls in at 11? Mis-er-a-ble. Our air mattress will be my best friend all next week while he’s on a business trip.

4. Has anyone seen Dark Shadows? Thoughts? I can't seem to form an opinion of it.

5. Speaking of movies, E and I got season 7 of ‘The Office’ last week and watched it in a weekend. Yes, we are 22 years old in a hopping city. 

6. Hot pink pants + navy cat-print top for work? Why on earth not.


7. I started a new routine to get me back into running because I’m crazy. It involves me waking up at the 5:30 in the morning. I’ve also transformed into a permanent crab because of said running routine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment