Monday, May 21, 2012

This week's 7.

1. I really love going home to South Dakota. I love that my family lives in the middle of nowhere (literally, our house was built in one of my dad's fields). And the 7-hour drive from KC is infinitely better compared to the 12-hour Chicago route.

2. While home, I got to see mini-me graduate.


3. Then mini-me and the little bro decided to hitch a ride back to KC with me for some quality sibling time. Mainly, mini-me is visiting a hair school out here.


4. Their visit has enlightened me on what I will be like as a mother:  an overprotective, always texting "What are you guys up to?" worry wart. Pray for my future children.

5. I really like my new camera, but we're still in the getting-to-know-each-other stage. Crossing my fingers that this is something real.

6. Need an excuse for a Target run? Live in an apartment complex with an amazing pool and realize you completely forgot to register for beach towels. Excuse achieved.

Target's $5.50 version of 'his & her' towels. 
7. You would think that baking bread from frozen dough is too easy to mess up. But it can (and did) happen.


...Ye-ah, it's not supposed to droop over the side like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment