Saturday, May 19, 2012

Season to season

I’m not talking about the summer-to-fall, fall-to-spring kind.

Yes, I did intentionally skip winter. We’re only friends from Thanksgiving through Christmas.

Buuuuut anyways. The seasons I’m talking about are named based on occasion. Any guess?

Meet my two additions to the calendar – Graduation and Wedding.

The past two weekends I was traipsing through the Midwest. KC to Chi-city, KC to…family farm.

Granted one of the graduations was mine and the E-man’s, and the other my baby-but-not-actually­-a-baby sister’s. Both full of fun people and yummy food.

And I know it will be the same for all the weddings, with the addition of dancing. Lots and lots of weddings and dancing. And cake.

So, dear readers, consider this an official notice (read: excuse) that if my blogging suffers in the next six weeks, it's because I'm soooo popular and have soooo many weddings to attend. You’ve been warned.

Also, if I gain seven pounds from wedding cake, don’t even think about judging me.

1 comment: