Saturday, March 31, 2012

For the girls

There are a lot of things to consider when finding a husband. We've all made some sort of "list," which is probably one of the dumbest things we do. My husband is nothing like the guy I once imagined myself marrying. Thank goodness it worked out that way. I really can't brag about him enough, but I'll stop. I know you're on the verge of puking right now. 

Really, what it comes down to are two things:  does he make you happy, and can the guy cook? (Obviously those aren't the only two things. But work with me; I'm trying to keep this sweet and to the point.)

Let my guy be an example for you. Tonight, I came home to this awesome surprise dinner. 


Seriously? 

Yes, please. 

E, I am keeping you forever. You should also take this post as my statement that I want more dinners like this. Like, once a week is great for me. Thanks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment