Monday, April 2, 2012

Man of the grill

Let the records show that my husband is (so far) extremely helpful in the kitchen (when asked to be).

But gosh, that man can grill.

Lately, I've been subtly proposing to Eric that he take the cooking reins for a week. The whole "you should walk a mile in my shoes" bit.

Although he swears that having a week's responsibilities is way too much pressure and much too big of a step, he did offer to take the mother of all non-holiday related meals...Sunday dinner. 


E-dizzle brought his triple-A game today. We're talking sooooo delicious I wanted to take a bath in it. (King of the apartment castle said no.)


Feast your eyes upon our...feast. Grilled pork chops (real pork chops, meaning they're not store-purchased), Eric's amazing fried potatoes, and some delicious sweet corn.

Take it from me ladies. If your guy can cook an amazing meal, snatch him up because the food baby is totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment