Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Some exciting news...

And it's not that I'm pregnant.

I got a job! In the words of a famous Jersey Shore-er, yeeeeeeeeeeeeah buddy (17 points if you know who the tagline's owner is, -47 if you think I actually watch the show). Starting Tuesday, I will be joining BRR Architecture as the new marketing coordinator. I really could not be more excited, and in lieu of my excitement, I've crafted a 'goodbye' letter to Unemployement. Heh-hmmmm.

To my not-so-dear Unemployment:

I will admit, we've had our fun
And there were days I actually enjoyed you
But it's time for me to move on - 
On to something better and new

It's not you, it's me
Or maybe it's a little of both
At first, you seemed quite nice
But lately, I just loathe...you

While reading most of the day
And watching TV was great
 I've grown tired of day-time programming
And I can't have you as my mate

Hopefully, we'll never meet again
...Unless I need a break or retire, of course
I have no choice but to leave you this way
You can thank college loans for my lack of remorse

Sincerely,
Me

...Ye-ah, it's definitely time for me to start a job. 

2 comments:

  1. oh i'm just so dang proud of you!!! you're a rockstar sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. catching up on your blog/life right now! SO FREAKING PROUD OF YOU!!!

    you will ROCK that job it sounds so perfect! congratscongratscongrats!

    ReplyDelete