Tuesday, January 31, 2012

There is a robot living in my kitchen.

And it's name is KitchenAid mixer.

When I was perusing the aisles of Bed Bath & Beyond while selecting items for our wedding registry, one of the first things I scanned was the staple KitchenAid mixer. Even though I'd never used one of these babies, the thrill of conquering dozens of recipes and having my own mini Food Network filled me.

After one trial run with my pistachio-colored appliance, I understand why people like these things. This bad boy isn't a simple kitchen appliance; it's a 26-lb. machine. It gave me a batch of delicious homemade bread and a book of delicious-sounding recipes (from where I got the bread recipe), plus a thorough manual (in three languages) on how to use my new robot. Just wait until you meet my blender.

Pistachio, and the bread. 

No comments:

Post a Comment