Saturday, January 28, 2012

Leave construction to the men.

I'm convinced the male species inherited upon a birth a more natural skill towards building things. I totally believe that women possess that skill, too, but men make it look too easy. Or maybe E was just trying to impress me.

Reasoning for my conviction: [1] Eric put together two desks in less time it took me to construct a single book case. [2]  As far as I can tell, there are no discrepancies in his marksmanship. [3] There are in mine (so I'm not super awesome with a hammer - big deal).

Desk number 1.
Desk number 2.
Bookcase number...well, this is the only one.
Don't worry, I've come to terms. As long as he doesn't outshine my cooking. I'd say something about us knowing our places, but that seems a little chauvinistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment