Wednesday, February 22, 2012

So easy it shouldn't taste this good.

E loves pizza. We're convinced he could eat it every day. Statistics show that if I ask my husband what he wants for dinner, 90% of the time he'll say pizza. Do you see my problem?

I came across an awesome recipe (check out this book) for barbecue chicken pizza. I knew this would be risky; E's last experience with barbecue chicken pizza did not meet his taste requirements. It was do or die, folks.

Victory is sweet, in this case, in the form of delicious pizza. Here's the recipe:

1 pizza crust (You can make your own, if you like. For the first attempt, I used a pre-made Pillsbury crust.)
1+ cup of cubed chicken, cooked
1/2 cup of chosen barbecue sauce (or more, if you'd like)
Mozzarella cheese

1. Follow the instructions for your pizza crust. With the Pillsbury crust, I always bake it for 5-7 minutes before adding the toppings.
2. Add barbecue sauce, chicken, and cheese, in whichever order you want. :)
3. Resume instructions for baking your pizza.
4. Enjoy with drink of choice.

Ye-ah, buddy.
I wish I could e-relay how easy this recipe is in relation to how awesome it tastes.

No comments:

Post a Comment