Sunday, December 30, 2012

...


Some days, a big glass of super sweet/juice-like wine and a good book can make some really crappy things seem less crappy.

Today was just sucky. I'm not going to expound on the details, but it was one of those where you just want to go to sleep so that the day can be done. Fighting the urge to do just that, I poured a huge glass of some blackberry cab and sat down with a book. Let it be known that no, I was not drunk, and no, I don't recommend always drinking when you have a bad day. But if I'm entirely honest, the physical motions of sitting down with wine and a book definitely helped calm my anxiety.

Cheers to good days and hoping bad ones are far and few between. Really, I just wanted to share a picture of some wine and Christmas ornaments in a bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment