Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Picking sides

A few weeks ago Eric and I got to hit up a KU game via season tickets from my boss. Since I first started working at BRR, there have been a few instances where I've been asked where, since I'm not a Kansan, my allegiance when it comes to D1 sports lies. Depending on who was asking, I would switch between K-State and KU (never Mizzou - that opens a can of worms no matter who you choose).

After the KU vs. San Jose State, I think I can safely say my cheers belong to KU...for now. The experience at the historic Allen Fieldhouse is nothing short of phenomenal, and being a lover of college basketball, I was enthralled with the game. Also, Mass Street in Lawrence is our next day trip. So.many.fun.things. And pizza.





Kudos to Eric for being a trooper. Basketball isn't really his thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment