Monday, September 10, 2012

This week's 7.

1. Mr. Swanson and I have spent this weekend being hermits because we're both sick. Trying to sleep the past two nights has been nothing short of a nightmare. ...Maybe 'nightmare' is the wrong word, since you have to sleep to have one. Ugh.

2. I can't stop-won't stop eating watermelon. We (meaning I) go through one a week.

3. Friday night we had a date night at home, and I made this awesome homemade pizza with a garlic butter crust, only to bite into it and have my diseased taste buds reject it and nearly make me gag. I ate ice cream for dinner.

4. I've been dreaming of a photo frame collage for a while and it's currently in the works. Hopefully I'll be ready to share soon!

5. When we got back from Iowa last Monday (Labor Day), I noticed that Netflix had added season 4 of Parks and Rec to the queue. I most definitely did not watch TV for 6 hours that Monday, and did not watch all 22 episodes in two days.

6. If I can impress you any more, I drank a half gallon of orange juice yesterday.

7. My more-recent Netflix obsession? Saturday Night Live, the 2010s. If only I had been aware of Kristen Wiig before she was in 'Bridesmaids'.




No comments:

Post a Comment