Monday, September 24, 2012

one, 2, 3.

Today is my 23rd birthday. Yay!

On both my work and at-home desks, there are numerous post-it notes with of random ideas I get, ranging from different goals I want to accomplish, to projects I need to do or professional groups I need to look into. I've seen a lot of my favorite bloggers that make lists for themselves to accomplish by their next birthday. I'm going for it guys.

My 24 x 24.

1. Make five new friends.

2. Run the half marathon I signed up/paid for (I'm terrified enough that I haven't completely abandoned the idea of abandoning the race).

3. Lose weight.

4. Quality, not quantity. In everything - food, clothes, things I buy.

5. Learn to take pictures I'm actually proud of.

6. Stop worrying. About everything - money, if we should move to a house, etc. It.needs.to.stop.

7. Blog more. I'm pathetic, I know it.

8. Know that I kick ace at some things. And proceed to do so.

9. Find a way to get E to enjoy working out.

10. Write our first Christmas letter.

11. Take our first Christmas picture. (These sound simple, but it's amazing how simple things can be so complicated.)

12. Make some prints with the primitive graphic design knowledge I have and display them in our home.

13. Do something awesome and buy champagne to celebrate.

14. Join two young professional and/or social groups.

15. Win a contest of some sort.

16. Brew beer with Eric.

17. Finish decorating our apartment.

18. Eat less Lifesaver mints. (I have a problem...?)

19. Make a homemade card every time I need a card for something.

20. Plan a vacation, even if its only a weekend.

21. Purge my closet (harder said than done).

22. Learn to feel mildly comfortable in a bathing suit.

23. Join a church with E and see both of us get involved.

24. Set and follow a budget.

Anybody else have goals they want to accomplish?

No comments:

Post a Comment