Thursday, June 14, 2012

Super silly sites

Between the two of us (me and E), we spend a lot of time on the internetz, and yes, he deserves the credit for introducing me to Lolcats. But between the two of us (me and you), I've got a list of my own sites when I need some extra humor in my life.

My top 5:

1. Bad banana. If you're not in the Twitterverse, you should enter it solely for Tim Siedell's hilarious tweets. His profile statement alone makes me (legitimately) giggle every time.

2. Suri's burn book. My relationship with tabloids and celebrities really only exists when I'm on the elliptical and there happen to be magazines left behind in the fitness center. BUT, I do love this site. And if you know more than I do about the celeb world (or just a little bit less), I think you'll enjoy it, too.

3. Dear blank, please blank. A classic. My favorite:  "Dear Noah, We could have sworn you said the ark wasn't leaving till 5. Sincerely, The Unicorns." I chuckled (and still am) the entire time writing that.

4. Timothy McSweeney's Internet Tendency. Specifically, the 'Open Letters to People or Entities Who are Unlikely to Respond'. I think this site might be my favorite because it's also populated by real and awesome writers.

5. Texts from dog. This one is 50% crude past the point of being funny, but there are definitely a few gems in there.

Happy laughing! What are some of your go-to sites when you're lookin' for a chuckle? I can always use more.

No comments:

Post a Comment