Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Oh Christmas tree


















I am all over Christmas. Eric is more of a Thanksgiving guy, which is a great for us because he keeps my Christmas obsession in check. Target's Christmas section (the traditional stuff...none of this lime green and bright blue crap) would cease to exist of I had my way.

After an afternoon car ride from South Dakota that took FOREVER, Eric trooped through some exhaustion and a cold and helped me set up the Christmas tree Sunday night. The only thing it's missing is a tree skirt (and presents!), but I'm planning to make that with the sewing machine I just got. :)
Hello, holiday season. I've missed you.

*the teapot is a Delft ornament my grandma gave us // the 'S' is the first ornament we got as a married couple, a gift from my mom 

No comments:

Post a Comment