Sunday, November 11, 2012

A sew-sew weekend









































I spent the weekend in Des Moines visiting some family. Saturday my cousin Erika and I crafted/sewed all day, and it was the best. I came home with four scarves and feeling revived for the week. Family is it.

breakfast with a protein shake // blank canvas // she takes beautiful photos // on-the-spot art // "I hope you don't mind.." // fabric hand (...?) // the sewing begins // helping with touch ups // love that old man sweater // where we parked for the day // sewing another scarf // gorgeous hair // snack time // some office art // my first homemade scarf! // the beginning of an infinity scarf // machine + hand // focused with a blurry hand // G-man doing his homework // lemon water in mason jars for life

It was a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment